SANOVO ARDENTA 170 GRADING MACHINE INSTALLED IN CAMPEROS MAELLO
The Sanovo Ardenta 170 grading machine installed in Camperos Maello, the free range egg farm of Huevos Velasco in Maello, province of Ávila.
This farm has its own grading centre for grading, packing and dispatching the eggs from its 80,000 free-range hens. For this grading center they have opted for the Sanovo machine. It is the Ardenta 170 model with a capacity of 72.000 eggs/hour.
Jesús Velasco tells us about the reasons that led them to choose Sanovo technology:
“When we visited other grading stations with different grading machines we have assessed:
- the delicacy in the egg handling,
- the effectiveness of dirty, broken, cracked and blood detection systems,
- the ease and flexibility of the grading software,
- the effectiveness of the compact loader, which also features automatic CIP,
- the possibility of cleaning the entire machine’s egg feed, including the cracking section, with water”.
The configuration of the grader designed for Camperos Maello is a combined feed, being able to receive eggs:
- directly from the farm via up to 4 egg conveyors discharging onto an accumulation table.
- using the Optiloader Plus 6.
The SANOVO ARDENTA 170 egg grading machine features
- Ultraviolet sanitisation system
- Broken Egg Detection
- Dirt Detection
- Colour sorting
- Crack Detection
- Blood Detection
The grader is designed with 8 outlets, 4 of which are pivoting to discharge into a multi-level to take the containers to the downstream stage.
The combination of gentleness, efficiency of the detection systems, and ease of cleaning are the key parameters that contribute to the success of the optimal performance of an egg grading machine.